Service Suspension Message

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ke4uxq

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I have replaced my Magnaride suspension with no computer controlled system and I think the rear leveling is throwing the error due to the compressor being unhooked. How can I delete this msg from coming up every time I start the vehicle? Such a pain in the -ss. I love my Tahoe but the gremlins due to the computers are a real downer. Please help.

Joseph Garcia

Supporting Member
Reaction score
You will need to install resistors on the 4 wires associated with the Magnaride suspension that you are no longer using. You can get them from a variety of places. Just Google it.

OP
OP
K

ke4uxq

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
You will need to install resistors on the 4 wires associated with the Magnaride suspension that you are no longer using. You can get them from a variety of places. Just Google it.
Thanks much. I did the front I’ll do the rear now.

KidWgn

Certified Kid Hauler
Reaction score
I have replaced my Magnaride suspension with no computer controlled system and I think the rear leveling is throwing the error due to the compressor being unhooked. How can I delete this msg from coming up every time I start the vehicle? Such a pain in the -ss. I love my Tahoe but the gremlins due to the computers are a real downer. Please help.
1709156599190.png

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thekenstar