Seicane Android Nav System

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

randeez

Full Access Member
Reaction score
welcome,
couple guys have installed them, I have had one for a year or so now but it is not up on the specs as the newest ones. They are all pretty similar, share the same specs.
I went from the factory nav to one, mostly use it for waze, spotify, torque, etc.

I would probably grab the highest spec'd one you can find (octo core/4gb ram etc) the tech on them progresses so fast that it'll be outdated in a few months :lol:

Xtrons has one with no physical buttons or disc slot, larger screen...it's probably what I am going to swap to next

Last edited:

Doubeleive

Wes
Supporting Member
Reaction score
hmm, I love how they completely avoid the "boot time" it's not mentioned anywhere in FAQ or the owners manual, does not do true "dual zone" only with music so the advertising is a bit misleading

OP
OP
T

tst1212

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Thanks for the replies, I'm having analysis paralysis. I agree on getting the latest, I'd also want sirus\xm satellite, I don't care about the streaming app, and it doesn't look like the seicane or any others support it.

Krmnnghia

Reaction score
Here is my review of a similar unit. http://www.tahoeyukonforum.com/threads/review-direct-fit-android-gps-head-unit.101043/

2 months later and I am still very happy with the purchase. I have since upgraded the ROM to have more options to customize and pull out some bloat. Also the Bluetooth connectivity can sometimes be finicky and just wont connect when i get in but will eventually. I am very happy for the price and NAV is 1000x better than factory but that's not hard. lol

randeez

Full Access Member
Reaction score
hmm, I love how they completely avoid the "boot time" it's not mentioned anywhere in FAQ or the owners manual, does not do true "dual zone" only with music so the advertising is a bit misleading

Android 6.0+ units go into a deep sleep low power mode when you turn off the ignition (like a tablet). Mine will rarely fully turn off (once every 2-3 months) otherwise it just wakes up like a tablet when you start truck

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laurents10