Seeking Advice in Making 1st Tahoe/Yukon Purchase

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
W
Reaction score
I saw one YouTube video showing how the snaps on the underside disconnect if you want to replace the covering:manos:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7mPeGQHbhc4&feature=mfu_in_order&list=UL

lol yeah me too. SO hard finding a good price around here...i DID however find a good price on a crew cab silverado...RS title though...imma car fax it. If it checks out...it might be the way to go for me. Black, crew cab, 63k miles and an 06' for just over 10k...hmmm maybe?

OP
OP
W
Reaction score
Im able to write off mileage and property tax on mine, but I dont own a business, I just use it for work. I would imagine you would have a lot more options being that you own the business.

If youre looking at different models than a Yukon/Tahoe, I would seriously suggest an 06ish Dodge Durango with the 5.7 HEMI. I regret getting rid of mine for this Yukon. It was a BEAST. Great power, acceleration, towed my motorcycle trailer like it wasnt there and was bullet proof for a HARD 135k miles. Best vehicle Ive ever owned. Im at the point with this Yukon that Id let the dealer keep all the taxes and fees (over $1k) just to take this Yukon away and give me the Durango back.

Liked your Durango that much huh? Hell man you should go back and get another one...or take yours back by force! :893Chainsaw-Smilie-

JochenWoern

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Liked your Durango that much huh? Hell man you should go back and get another one...or take yours back by force! :893Chainsaw-Smilie-

+1; x2 - COULD NOT AGREE MORE!

Quit whining about that Yukon and go back to the Dodge!!!!!

Maybe you got yourself a lemon, as my Yukon IS bulletproof!!!!!!! And for sure 10 times better looking then a Durango any day.

:biggun:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
1st tahoe