Second and third row seats.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Padraig

Reaction score
I am a long time Burban and Yukon owner. At present I have a 2013 Yukon XL. I use it as a everyday driver and for hauling a boat. I also have Irieh Wolfhounds that I bring with to dog shows etc. I lose quite a bit of space as the second row seats fold against the front seats and the third row does not fold flat. The old Burbans were better for my use. I have heard the new models fold flush and our flat. I have looked on line but could not find good pics of description. Can anyone confirm this? Pics would be great too.

I need to start looking for something newer. If a 23 doesn't have food flat seats I may as well save a little and look for a 22.

Thanks,

Padraig

OP
OP
P

Padraig

Reaction score
@StephenPT Thank you so much. That video was perfect and the seat function so much better then in my 2013. 1921 through 2023 also gives me more options.

Thanks, again.

Padraig

Joseph Garcia

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Do you use the 3rd row seats? If not, would it be better just to remove them?

I have 2 White Shepherds, who go with me everywhere, so I need a lot of rear space as well, and I've only used the 3rd row seats once, since I purchased my truck.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
2DoeProjectHoe

Latest posts