Seat Covers, 2nd row captain, 3rd row bench

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

sneasle

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hi all,

I'm looking for some suggestions on seat covers. We just bought this Suburban with the intention of using it to take all of us (including our two large dogs) on trips. Unfortunately no amount of brushing will prevent these two pups (Husky mix, GS mix) from shedding all over the place.

When I order the floor mats for it (Husky), I also ordered seat covers (Weathertech), but unfortunately I've not been very impressed with how they fit. I've only installed one cover on a 2nd row captain chair, but the fits is really terrible. Installing the 'holder bar' that slides in between the seat and the back to keep it pulled down tight caused the cloth panel on the back of the seat to pop free. Additionally, the straps with the velcro that are supposed to hold the cover snug are a total failure. The straps are so long that the velcro doesn't mate. I could force it to mate, but the straps would be so loose as to be useless.

Additionally, it doesn't look like the 3rd row bench cover has the split to match the split in the seats, meaning it must be removed if I want to drop the seats. Needless to say I'm not impressed. I'm sure I can throw a few stitches into the straps to shorten them up, but for what these things cost I don't feel I should be putting work into them to make them fit.

Unfortunately Husky doesn't sell a full set, so I'm looking for input on what other vendors have something that could work. Ideally I'd like matching covers for the 2nd row buckets and the 3rd row bench, but I'd rather have a functional miss-match then a nonfunctional match...

uptown_nyc

Reaction score
Looking for the same thing. Considering trying one of these two covers from Amazon. Did you ever find a cover that worked well for you?

petethepug

Michael
Reaction score
Wet Okole is great.

https://www.wetokole.com/CHEVYSUBF-Half-Piping.html

They make all three rows and in the business for decades. I’d call them before placing an order. There may be a particular material that releases Husky fur better than others.

I used to roll all the windows down at 65 and have the kids beat on the leather seats and rake the carpet to release all the bulldog fur out the windows.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Trickystick19