Seat cover replacement and foam replacement.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
The Grey Beast

The Grey Beast

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Where do you find the foam and covers?

My black driver's seat is starting to get nasty.
The seat shop. Amazon has OEM parts just put your vehicle make model and year. Look up chevy parts online.

Rocket Man

Mark
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Disconnect the battery because of the air bag! You need inverted torx sockets for bolts and nuts. 5 in total including the seat belt. E-16 & E-20 internal Star Sockets. Wide plastic putty knife like 3-4 inches wide. Like I said be careful with the outer clip because it's only held on by foam and leather that will tear if your not careful then you have to repair it with a sewing needle and nylon thread to reattach it. Good luck
No need for inverted or whatever you want to call the torx sockets for the seat bolts- just use regular 16 pt metric. Might not even have to be 16 pt, but nothing special. Just try different sockets, guys here might know the sizes off their memory. The seat belt requires a big torx maybe T40 iirc.

bobby2175

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I was just in touch with the seat shop and they don't carry the cushions for my 2010 Yukon XL Denali. I also have heated and cooled seats. Any suggestions on where to get the cushions and I believe I need something for the heated and cooled seats?

I see seat shop branded drivers side cushion on Amazon for my truck - is it the same for the passenger side as well?

Sparksalot

Supporting Member
Reaction score
I was just in touch with the seat shop and they don't carry the cushions for my 2010 Yukon XL Denali. I also have heated and cooled seats. Any suggestions on where to get the cushions and I believe I need something for the heated and cooled seats?

I see seat shop branded drivers side cushion on Amazon for my truck - is it the same for the passenger side as well?
I believe so. I’ve seen guys comment that they’ve swapped the bottom cushion side to side before.

bobby2175

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thank you! For heated and cooled seats, are there additional items I need to get?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Off Road Pedia