Scotchguard?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Kenric

Reaction score
Anyone have any thoughts on Scotchguarding the carpet in our trucks. Or any other stain preventative?

Our new Yukon XL Denali is going to hauling the grandkids around much of the time and they are......let's say, gross.

I'd like to armor this truck as much as possible against the many different types of fluids and gunk that these kids will get all over everything.

Thanks much.

njracer

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Anyone have any thoughts on Scotchguarding the carpet in our trucks. Or any other stain preventative?

Our new Yukon XL Denali is going to hauling the grandkids around much of the time and they are......let's say, gross.

I'd like to armor this truck as much as possible against the many different types of fluids and gunk that these kids will get all over everything.

Thanks much.

I have 3 & 5 year old boys and 2 large dogs.....Weather Tech digital fit mats from the front to the cargo area = WIN!!!!!

On a side note, I was bringing home a new motor for one of my motorcycles and it leaked antifreeze when the motor shifted (I didn't secure it enough).... If I didn't have the Weather Tech cargo mat in the back would have pulled all of my hair out!

Goodinblack

I Like Tacos
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Scotchguard should already be in the carpet from the factory.

Though it is useless imo.

Prevention is key.

OP
OP
K

Kenric

Reaction score
Prevention. Lol.

I went through this with my kids, and now I am going through it again with be grandkids.

The only way I am going to prevent a mess in that vehicle is not to let them in it. And that is just not in the cards. Gotta haul them in something and I'm not going to be able to go out and buy another vehicle this size.

But I appreciate the sentiment.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
microfoxdev