Samsung Galaxy S9 Plus - No Wireless Charging

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BigIan279

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I've just upgraded from my Galaxy S7 Edge to a Galaxy S9 Plus. Like all the iPhone X users it doesn't charge on the center console.

I've spoken to my Service Supervisor and he tells me that GMC is working on it and there is a mod coming - not sure when or what it'll be or indeed if it'll be a warranty job. :emotions34:

Does anyone in the USA (as I guess you'll get these sort of thing s first) about this?
TIA

wa3cuj

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I've just upgraded from my Galaxy S7 Edge to a Galaxy S9 Plus. Like all the iPhone X users it doesn't charge on the center console.

I've spoken to my Service Supervisor and he tells me that GMC is working on it and there is a mod coming - not sure when or what it'll be or indeed if it'll be a warranty job. :emotions34:

Does anyone in the USA (as I guess you'll get these sort of thing s first) about this?
TIA

My wife's S9+ charges just fine using the wireless charging pad on the center console of my 2018. I just got the Note 9 and with a case it is too wide. Bummer!!!

RST Dana

Supporting Member
Reaction score

TIA
What is your vehicle?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jake 2015 GMC Yuk

Latest posts