[SALE] Save 15% on MBRP

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

GotExhaust.com

Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Now through the end of the month - sale ends 12/31/13 - take an additional 15% off MBRP Exhaust products and accessories.

MBRP boasts a huge line of exhaust kits for gas and diesel trucks, with options to fit nearly any budget.

Enter discount code SDD15 at checkout!

www.gotexhaust.com

Danzigman

Full Access Member
Reaction score
How do these exhausts sound? What is the pipe diameter for the '05 Tahoe setup? I have heard positive things about these exhausts.

OP
OP
GotExhaust.com

GotExhaust.com

Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
How do these exhausts sound? What is the pipe diameter for the '05 Tahoe setup? I have heard positive things about these exhausts.

I'm sorry man, I totally missed this post. The MBRP systems in general have a very full and throaty sound in the moderate to aggressive range. They offer a lot of options from aluminized steel to stainless steel, and various exit locations. The good part about MBRP is there's a kit for most out there.

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1386738478459.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1386738478459.jpg
    84.3 KB · Views: 4
OP
OP
GotExhaust.com

GotExhaust.com

Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
bump it up. MBRP offers a variety of sound and pricing options to fit almost anyone!