Sacramento - 916 - Official Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

thehoe92

fo sho
Reaction score
no sarcasm haha!

***** on my pictures all day long!
I just need to get that back end down and my front end painted and we'll have another excuse for another photoshoot haha!

flawless06tahoe

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Nor Cal meet???

Hey everyone, noticed there are quite a few people in northern cali (sacramento, roseville, granite bay, folsom, bay area). I think it would be cool to have a get together to check out each others rides hand out and just chill. If interested in getting something together get back to me and we can figure someting out. Always see sikk tahoes/yukons rolling down the street with nice mods I would be interested in and I think this would be a cool way to interact. Hope to hear from all of you soon. David

matt14

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Theres a thread going on the events section, but hasnt seen much action lately. I think its this ****** weather weve been having ( except this weekend). Maybe something when the weather gets better.

thehoe92

fo sho
Reaction score
and Blizzard is too busy chasin tail! hahaha

I'm down we just need to figure out a day and place to meet up

matt14

Full Access Member
Reaction score
We should get something going. My boy with a colorado sets up meets with his norcal colroado crew all the time, and they even have a westcoast super meet once a year. Last year, they went to Oregon and guys from socal and washington went.

flawless06tahoe

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Awesome. Well yeah the weather is pretty crappy lately. Hopefully it will get better soon. Let me know when you think is good and where. I know Folsom lake is pretty chill and has a big parking lot

clean454

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Awesome. Well yeah the weather is pretty crappy lately. Hopefully it will get better soon. Let me know when you think is good and where. I know Folsom lake is pretty chill and has a big parking lot

what part of sac are u in?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Luggz