Rubbing

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

onebadrado

Full Access Member
Reaction score
so if i turn lift and right and i feel it rubbing do nothing?

like i said mine rubbed in the starting now it dont cause it has rubbed the plastic enough to where it dont touch it anymore.. i now when i make u turns it rubs. but its your vehicle if you dont like the way it rides take them off and go smaller.. i dont mind mine.. i do 500 miles every weekend from my college to my house and havent had any problems..

TEXAS DEMON

with a vengeance
Reaction score
dont worry after a while driving the tires will burn the plastic and most of the rubbing will go away. i had 6s on a 2- 5 drop.

NASTY GM

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It sucks, but like everyone else said it's only plastic. I did some trimming with a utilty knife. Your 305 is a little taller than the 295, but it gives you a little more protection. I too went with 305's for that reason. This pic isn't the best.

Attachments

• pics 015.jpg
    pics 015.jpg
    93.3 KB · Views: 34

Conor

"Bob's your Uncle"
Reaction score
i have 305/30/26 on mine and they rub minimal, it basically just the plastic liner, so its not enough to even worry me, just roll em

+1. Once the tires wear down a bit you will not notice it anymore. A little rubbing is a small price to pay for rollin hard.lol

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Reveita42