Rosen DVD Nav System Short Review

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Regency

Supporting Member
Reaction score
It's included when you buy the Rosen. They provide absolutely every cable you need

---------- Post added at 12:12 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:11 AM ----------

I have been wanting the rear view camera, but I'm hesitant to cut into my Tahoe to add it. Do you have the Rosen rear view and if so, do you like it? Got a pic of the install and screen perhaps?

Did you buy the one for $475.00 on eBay?

08z71tahoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
That unit has different software then the one we bought off ebay... must be the new model... that is defiantly a software upgrade... but that unit is 1K+... like i always say, u get what u pay for.

Brooklyn hoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Mine came with the ipod cable and everything needed to install it. I bought the rosen rear view camera separate and installing it was easy every. The hardest part was the lift gate where I actually needed some tools.

Regency

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Did you need to disconnect the battery prior to install??

Brooklyn hoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Prior to install I did not have to disco the battery, it was all plug and play.

khool750

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Can anyone chime in and tell me if there is a connection for this unit to connect directly to factory back up cam?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ep33401