revamping my 2001 yukon

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
carcrz

carcrz

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I just took the time to read this thread from top to bottom. All I can do is reiterate what everyone else said. You do some amazing work and should definitely look into getting paid for doing what you love. Wicked ride man.

thanks robrr44, i have started painting cars on the side to finance my project and i love it its like getting free money

Big Lew

Reaction score
whats up big Lew im glad i inspired somebody, i was gonna sell my too but im glad i didnt specially when it was paid for.i got the front end at the dealership but now i think you can get them at a bone yard or depending where you leave at you can get it at Certi-fit.

Yeah, mine's paid off too... beautiful thing, isn't it. Thanks for the heads up on where to find the parts. Anything i should watch out for with that install, besides the small bit of cutting that will be needed around the fogs?

OP
OP
carcrz

carcrz

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yeah, mine's paid off too... beautiful thing, isn't it. Thanks for the heads up on where to find the parts. Anything i should watch out for with that install, besides the small bit of cutting that will be needed around the fogs?

no thats about all you got to do, and have some patience when you are doing it.

Quin Bougie

Reaction score
I'm new here as you can tell by the post count and join date. ANd I want to say I spent the last two days reading this thread and I gotta say this is pretty amazing. Thank you for all the hard work and giving folks like me more,bigger,and better ideas.

I guess just for conversation but what would you charge to build door panels for a 6.5 and tweet and a 8?

Next up I'm reading trick28's thread.

denali93314

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I'm new here as you can tell by the post count and join date. ANd I want to say I spent the last two days reading this thread and I gotta say this is pretty amazing. Thank you for all the hard work and giving folks like me more,bigger,and better ideas.

I guess just for conversation but what would you charge to build door panels for a 6.5 and tweet and a 8?

+1

OP
OP
carcrz

carcrz

Full Access Member
Reaction score

i never thought about it but if i had to price it i would do it for about 6 hundred for the front panels and like 4 for the rear, is that too high? some body let me know just in case i have to do it one day.

Richi5280

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Do you still have the bumper covers by any chance? And are they to fit on the stock yukon bumpers?

OP
OP
carcrz

carcrz

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Do you still have the bumper covers by any chance? And are they to fit on the stock yukon bumpers?
yes i still got the front bumper cover and yes it fits over your oem bumper its a street scene
100_1681.jpg

d!!!

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Nice work,does your tires rub at all in the front and what's the off set of the rims

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jerodmortensen