revamping my 2001 yukon

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

swtz71

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Holy no tire!!
the rims look insane though..

You definitely need a Brake upgrade for sure....

jomulk56

Resident Lurker
Reaction score
Holy no tire!!
the rims look insane though..

You definitely need a Brake upgrade for sure....

There where brakes back there?! +1 an upgrade would look good and work good.

txsmainevent

"The Lurker"
Reaction score
thats not a bad price i paid $1,700 for my set i should get them monday cant wait to put them on, go head and pull the trigger on those. or check out AUDIOCITYUSA.COM thats where i got my set from if you do click on the e-bay store

---------- Post added at 07:35 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:31 PM ----------

got my carpet today and it weights a ton im gonna be busy this weekend (WINNING)
DSC04830.jpg
DSC04831.jpg

Is that a 02/03 954rr on the side???? Post pics!

bottomline2000

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Nice build/thread man for real. Tastefully done. Have u thought about wrapping the wood on the steering wheel with black leather instead of painting it? Either way i'm sure it will come out nice.

How long can u go without making a mortgage payment before the bank comes after you lol. At least u got a nice place to sleep!

OP
OP
carcrz

carcrz

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Nice build/thread man for real. Tastefully done. Have u thought about wrapping the wood on the steering wheel with black leather instead of painting it? Either way i'm sure it will come out nice.

How long can u go without making a mortgage payment before the bank comes after you lol. At least u got a nice place to sleep!

i think painting would be easier and cheaper to do and thanks for the complements

---------- Post added at 12:45 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:42 PM ----------

There where brakes back there?! +1 an upgrade would look good and work good.

yes i know am gonna need a brake upgrade just got to save some more money,
well here are some day time pics of the aftermath
DSC04856.jpg
DSC04857.jpg
DSC04852.jpg
DSC04863.jpg

Last edited:

07Burb

GM fan for life
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
:drool: nice pics!!!! I'm lovin that look:)

txsmainevent

"The Lurker"
Reaction score
Damn that truck is too ****** clean. I like the bike here is mine, but far from stock

picture.php

OP
OP
carcrz

carcrz

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Damn that truck is too ****** clean. I like the bike here is mine, but far from stock

picture.php

i love your bike i was going to paint mine but i decided not to, so i just got the power commander and akrapovic exhaust and a bunch of chrome but i love the black look. who did all the work on yours?