Reprogram the info display? Aftermarket options?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

mrpeterclark

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I would like to know if there is a way to reprogram the info screen on a 2007 Yukon XL Denali to display live mpg (I think it's called instant economy). My friend has newer model (09 SLT I think) and when I drove it I noticed some different options including the live mpg screen. I'm pretty sure all the info is there from the computer to calculate and display it, but wonder if anyone has updated their to the newer menu options. Not sure why I care, but I've always liked being able to watch my average and live mpg in my work trucks. I know his has the AFM and mine doesn't and that is probably when they added that.
I would also be open to upgrading the display and/ or gauges from the old LCD digits to a more modern/ easier to read option if anyone knows of a good kit.

972sparky

Reaction score
I had the screen and dic for a Chevy SS redone to the Holden display and extra engine data added by White Automotive. I’m sure they do other reprogramMing of displays and bcm’s. Whiteautoandmedia.com is the website.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
skimask