remote entry problem

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

graphicideas1

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
my remote entry has stopped working on 1 remote only. I purchased another remote & swapped with a known working remote. I know i am programiing correctly because i sometimes can get it to work for a day or two. Any ideas?

dec322

Full Access Member
Reaction score
my remote entry has stopped working on 1 remote only. I purchased another remote & swapped with a known working remote. I know i am programiing correctly because i sometimes can get it to work for a day or two. Any ideas?

How are you programing it? I'm interested because ours does not work. I called the dealer and they want $60 for a remote (we only have one and need 2) and $50/remote to program. I was under the impression that we cannot program it.

Hopefully I am wrong.

blueflamed03

Supporting Member
Reaction score
add new battery?

---------- Post added at 08:39 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:16 PM ----------

How are you programing it? I'm interested because ours does not work. I called the dealer and they want $60 for a remote (we only have one and need 2) and $50/remote to program. I was under the impression that we cannot program it.

Hopefully I am wrong.
http://www.programyourremote.com/

dec322

Full Access Member
Reaction score
add new battery?

---------- Post added at 08:39 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:16 PM ----------

http://www.programyourremote.com/

Dude! That worked! We've owned the yuk for 3 weeks and have been unlocking and locking with the key. Now our keyless entry works. I can't believe they want $50 to do that. Blueflamed, you are awesome for that! Thanks.:party33:

OP
OP
G

graphicideas1

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Thanks for the hyjack!

my remote entry has stopped working on 1 remote only. I purchased another remote & swapped with a known working remote. I know i am programiing correctly because i sometimes can get it to work for a day or two. Any ideas

blueflamed03

Supporting Member
Reaction score
dec322, cool man, glad you got it !

graphic, have no idea, if it has a new battery and you programmed it...sorry can't help.

dec322

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks for the hyjack!

my remote entry has stopped working on 1 remote only. I purchased another remote & swapped with a known working remote. I know i am programiing correctly because i sometimes can get it to work for a day or two. Any ideas

Sorry, not meaning to hijack. Issues were close to the same so I jumped on the bandwagon.

I'm having trouble following your problem....besides one remote does not work. So you have one crap out on you (remote one). Then you bought another one (remote two) and changed remote one with remote three (working remote). So which remote is giving you problems? Remote one, two or three?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ihaveatahoetoo