rear wind deflector

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

dans99

Reaction score
I have barn doors and the rear windows get so dirty I can hardly see out of them. I have seen a few tahoe's with a rear spoiler/wind deflector. Do theses work on helping keep the windows "cleaner" at all?? Thanks

SunlitComet

OBS Jedi-Do Good
Reaction score
I believe they were there becuase they were though to reduce drag at the rear. Technically while driving fast air would blow downward to help keep debris off the windows.

99Yuk

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I once owned a 91 Buick Estate ***** Wagon that had that rear deflector. It didn't do anything for it. Burnt more fuel, that's about it.

bowtiefreak

No Quarter
Supporting Member
Reaction score
RainX? I have a suburban with the same problem. If it is just dust I use the california duster. Other than that I just wash the truck. But in the winter with the salt and crap Rainx may help a little

OP
OP
D

dans99

Reaction score
Thanks guys...I have been doing the rain-x thing but it only holds out for so long with all the sand/salt. I dident know if the deflector would be worth it or not.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
honda 01