Rear wind deflector

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BigDawg99

Full Access Member
Reaction score
does anyone have these on their Yukon or tahoes...Does it help much with the snow and rain and having to constantly keep the rear wiper running...

windjammer.jpg

jomulk56

Resident Lurker
Reaction score
Check out darktahoe's photo album. He's got one, but I'm not sure if that the one.

Crazy Al

Full Access Member
Reaction score
They've helped on all our family trucks in the past, the extra air flow over the window is great. I've been shopping for one also, especially since I'm a barndoor and have no rear wiper. Need all the help I can get.

DenaliAK

Colder than you
Reaction score
Had something similar on my previous car, which was a sport wagon. It helps, but doesn't completely cure the issue. If you Google "yukon rear air deflector" it actually pulls up quite a few.

They also make air diffuser under-bumper thingies for the rear bumpers that supposedly keep the air down better. Never seen one for a Tahoe/Yukon, though.

---------- Post added at 01:35 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:29 PM ----------

They've helped on all our family trucks in the past, the extra air flow over the window is great. I've been shopping for one also, especially since I'm a barndoor and have no rear wiper. Need all the help I can get.

Here you go, Crazy Al. (that's just fun to say, btw)

One for the barn doors:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/LUND-WINDJAMMER-CHEVY-TAHOE-GMC-YUKON-00-06-W-SPLIT-DR-_W0QQcmdZViewItemQQhashZitem22f4b8a8abQQitemZ150134630571QQptZMotorsQ5fCarQ5fTruckQ5fPartsQ5fAccessories

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Luggz