rear swaybar for lowered?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

V30Crewcab

Reaction score
so My 2004 tahoe needs an upgraded rear swaybar, I have a hellwig in the front, but now they are out of/not making the rear one for a lowered tahoe. I tried a regular hellwig back there and it hit everything. wouldn't work, and sold it to someone else. I have a 5"drop in the rear.

slupie

Reaction score
Are you looking for Hellwig 7740? I have been searching high and low for it and the only thing I'm being told by Hellwig is to place and order with one of the authorized vendors and they will make it. I placed and order with a vendor and it was canceled because there is no stock. It's a vicious circle that nobody can win.

OP
OP
V30Crewcab

V30Crewcab

Reaction score
7850 is the rear one for a lowered 00-06 tahoe. nobody shows it in stock.

tc8510

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Just sprung for the front and rear on my lowered Yukon (installed yesterday), and what a difference it makes! Well worth the money spent! Part number was 7701 & 7702.

Doubeleive

Wes
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Are you looking for Hellwig 7740? I have been searching high and low for it and the only thing I'm being told by Hellwig is to place and order with one of the authorized vendors and they will make it. I placed and order with a vendor and it was canceled because there is no stock. It's a vicious circle that nobody can win.
I would call sdtrucksprings that is Hellwig's main distributor, just tell them what hellwig said if there is any question about it.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
btheboyscout