rear seat swap - NNBS

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

AOK

Reaction score
Hey, not sure if I am supposed to be posting something like this here but I don't have enough posts to put it in for sale anyways... I am interested in swapping my second row bench (tan) for second row captains chairs. I saw a post by another user similar to this that got a lot of response, so I figured I would give it a shot here before I tried to find them somewhere else or see what the dealership could do. My bench is in perfect condition, no flaws that I could see with a semi-quick look over, but I can really get in there and inspect it if there is any interest. Ideally the captains seats would be in similar condition.

MountainTime

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Hey, not sure if I am supposed to be posting something like this here but I don't have enough posts to put it in for sale anyways... I am interested in swapping my second row bench (tan) for second row captains chairs. I saw a post by another user similar to this that got a lot of response, so I figured I would give it a shot here before I tried to find them somewhere else or see what the dealership could do. My bench is in perfect condition, no flaws that I could see with a semi-quick look over, but I can really get in there and inspect it if there is any interest. Ideally the captains seats would be in similar condition.
Hi, I have the 2 cashmere (tan) buckets from a 2011 Tahoe. They are in perfect condition and I would love to make a trade. I can't PM you or post in classifieds because I don't have enough posts. I am in CO.
Thanks

kidkhaos

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I have second row tan buckets I would be willing to trade, let me know asap please.

thanks

kidkhaos

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Seat swap!!

Hey bro let me know about the seats, I would love to do a swap! I have some customers who have 6 kids and are searching for a seat just like you have. Looking forward to hearing from you!

You can reach me at 517-512-1369, call or txt

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SWoolf777