Rear most power outlet not working

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

rcecarbldr

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
The power outlet (cigarette style) in the very rear of my Yukon doesn't have power. I'm guessing a blown fuse. Does anyone know where that fuse is located before I go on a search mission? TIA

burnthelight88

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
You don't have any information on what car you have beyond Yukon, but my '02 Suburban that fuse is in the underhood fuse block, I don't have a number but the fuse is near dead center.

adriver

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Here is something I found on my 02 pickup. I think it's different for 99-02 to 03-07.

For the 99-02 pickups, we have 3 cigarette lighters below the dash. One of them is on the 15a cigar fuse. The other two are on the 20a Aux PWR fuse. I pulled mine off before I could test which one was which. I THINK the Aux power fuse is dedicated for the two outlets. The Cigar fuse also has the data link connector on it. I think they did that to help diagnose the general use of the two main circuits.

1696306062713.png

Check all the outlets, and check these two fuses.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Off Road Pedia

Latest posts