Rear media 2023 Denali ultimate

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Maverick_7w

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
we got a new 2023 gmc Denali ultimate in August and have hated the standard headphones that come with the car and have more than two kiddos so I ordered extra headphones. I deleted the original factory headsets and added the new ones. We exit the car go in to a store and come back out to find the headphones disconnected. Connecting then again wasn’t easy as I had to delete them several times. All of this is more than my 5 year old could do. Has anyone found an answer to rear headphones that work and don’t fall apart with one use like the factory set. The old ones on my 2021 had no issues and I could still connect extra. I do use a fire stick but that doesn’t seem to play a roll in the headphones working.

battledenali

Reaction score
Having the same issue with the stock headphones. And my kids are also too young to fix the connection. And even after 3 or 4 tries it doesn’t connect. Wait a while and it just magically works again. No idea how to fix it. I have even gone as far as turning off Bluetooth on all other onboard devices to prevent any interference.

husker_fan

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I have the same issue with the headphones. I dont like the factory ones as you have to hold a button down for turning off/on, but you hold it too long it goes into pairing mode.

I found some headphones on Amazon that have an on/off slider switch.

They still have issues connecting consistently, my kids claim if they can get them connected before I take it out of park they have better luck, not sure if that is true.

The TV system in the back has been very nice and a pain to deal with.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ajdahl8660