rear liftgate adjustment

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

opfor2

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So I was wondering if there is a way to adjust the rear liftgate for a tighter fit? I notice a lot of dust in the rear cargo area coming from the door and rubber seal, the rubber seals appear to be in good shape. Any thoughts??

Doubeleive

Wes
Supporting Member
Reaction score
So I was wondering if there is a way to adjust the rear liftgate for a tighter fit? I notice a lot of dust in the rear cargo area coming from the door and rubber seal, the rubber seals appear to be in good shape. Any thoughts??
must be a seal or it's coming in from behind the rear brake light housings, there is a gap there

B-train

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yes. There was a thread a little while back and someone posted the part numbers. I think they are called cabin vents if you look them up online

OP
OP
opfor2

opfor2

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yes. There was a thread a little while back and someone posted the part numbers. I think they are called cabin vents if you look them up online

I think this is the correct part number.​

Quarter Panel Vent​

Part Number: 15816854
Supersession(s): 15756444

Doubeleive

Wes
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Now for the real question how in gods name do you replace this thing??
it should just clip on/off or might have a couple screws when the outer vent cover is off, been a while since I looked under one, either way it's not hard to do.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dustpan