Rear heating/AC

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Teqdogg

Reaction score
where is the actuator located? and was yours blowing cold in both front and rear or only rear. mine worked fine until my battery went dead when i replaced it the front and rear blew hot (it was in the summer) , then i disconnected the battery again and i thought every thing was right until my son rode in the back , so now we just leave the rear turned off

Does anyone know where the rear actuator is located in the yukon xl?

tekkitan

Reaction score
at least your's works. mine doesn't blow any air at all. i have no idea what is wrong. the rear radio/temp control console just says "OFF" when you press anything. the aux controls on the center overhead console don't do anything either. bleh.

Hammerjw

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
at least your's works. mine doesn't blow any air at all. i have no idea what is wrong. the rear radio/temp control console just says "OFF" when you press anything. the aux controls on the center overhead console don't do anything either. bleh.

hello I'm new to this site. (former Trailvoy member) I'm having the somewhat of the same problem....

when I press the A/C power button in the rear console it lights up and says "OFF" then truns back off. the controls in the front over head do work so I can get A/C back there, but I'm trying to find a fix for the rear controls. Any suggestions would be great.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TiGrayMSM