Rear heating/AC

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

LOUDHOE

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My rear heat/AC is cold in the winter and hot in the summer, i left it on for my entire trip back to college and it never got warm, i know its a seperate unit in the back but i tink:think: its broke, anybody else had this problem

Chevyrider619

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yeah,mine aint working now either but i think its the heater core..cause i checked hose for stuck therm..I dont know lets see if some of the fellows can help us out..

teroma25

Reaction score
When I bought mine it was only blowing cold. The actuator for the blend door (hot/cold) was stuck on cold. For a quick fix and since I don't need the a/c for awhile I put a screw through the actuator to hold it in the hot position.

bsims3996

Full Access Member
Reaction score
When I bought mine it was only blowing cold. The actuator for the blend door (hot/cold) was stuck on cold. For a quick fix and since I don't need the a/c for awhile I put a screw through the actuator to hold it in the hot position.

where is the actuator located? and was yours blowing cold in both front and rear or only rear. mine worked fine until my battery went dead when i replaced it the front and rear blew hot (it was in the summer) , then i disconnected the battery again and i thought every thing was right until my son rode in the back , so now we just leave the rear turned off

Narco

Supporting Member
Reaction score
im having a similar problem with the main unit up front. can you repost the link?

04_Z71_tahoe

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
On mine the heat want work so I just moved it to hot for now. So how much is the part to fix it I can't find it at the auto part
stores

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nyc2011Denali

Latest posts