Rear Cargo Carpet

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

TRZ71

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I know most are using weathertech all weather liners but I'm looking for a nice carpet mat to fit over the rear cargo area while the third row seats are removed. Suggestions?

OP
OP
T

TRZ71

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Not helpful but thanks.

I was looking at Lloyds carpet mats. Looks like they offer both black and ebony. Anyone know which is closest to the factory carpets in the 2013 tahoe?

HOE-N-IT

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I got an OEM cargo mat (carpet) on Ebay. http://www.ebay.com/itm/REVERSIBLE-...Parts_Accessories&vxp=mtr&hash=item19c59283dc

These mats are very nice and reversable with vinyl on the back. The cut outs are so you can use the hooks near the liftgate.

Mine was tan but from the same seller. You can go to his store on Ebay and look at other colors and sizes. If your interested pay close attention to the size listed. They also have mats for the burbs & XL and for the Tahoe with the 3rd row folded forward but not removed. I don't know why the Ebony is more expensive then the tan but you can contact the seller and ask.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TCUSA