Rear Backup Parking Sensors - Alert

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

DigitalAviator

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I have a 2012 Chevy Tahoe w/ Rear Parking Sensors. I've replaced the sensors with new, but I still get a message about the parking sensors it comes on at times when I come to a stop or as I back up. The sensors do pickup any proximity items, so I know they're working.
Has anyone else had this sort of issue?
What was the resolution?
Any assistance is greatly appreciated.

Joseph Garcia

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Welcome to the Forum from NH.

Lots of knowledgeable folks here who freely share their knowledge, experiences, and perspectives. Knowledge is power.

I hope that you will become a participating member in the Forum's discussions.

Pics of the truck, please.

Did you replace all of the sensors, or just one of them?

swathdiver

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have a 2012 Chevy Tahoe w/ Rear Parking Sensors. I've replaced the sensors with new, but I still get a message about the parking sensors it comes on at times when I come to a stop or as I back up. The sensors do pickup any proximity items, so I know they're working.
Has anyone else had this sort of issue?
What was the resolution?
Any assistance is greatly appreciated.
Do you have an OBDII adapter and an IPhone? You can download Car Scanner from the Apple Store and pull up the internal BCM and Chassis codes that tell us what is amiss. My Torque Pro app for my android cannot see these codes, have a Tech-2 for that.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pepper1700