Not exactly the same but similar comparison
Wife owns a Denali but has been driving a Yukon SLT (her Denali is in GMC jail awaiting a new turbo).
Anyway, the 'things' we have noticed as being different:
- The head unit in the Denali is built in vs in the Yukon it stands out of the dash
- The gauges (fuel as example) in the Yukon are hard to read; I think its the font
- Yukon doesn't have heated steering wheel
- Head units display's are different and the screens / gauges are different (the icons are different)
- In Android Auto mode the Yukon's continually has to re-download the map, in the Denali is just works
- No rear washer or wiper in Yukon
- No parking sensors (light/beeper) in Yukon (but it has crash and pedestrian avoidance)
- No HUD in Yukon (but it has red flashing lights)
- The suspensions are very different, the Yukon moves around a lot compared to the Denali (neither are air)
- The seats are very different, I like the Denali seats better, but I could see folks liking either
- No 4 low in the Yukon; but it has a different option in its place, it's a pic of a Yukon on a box; towing?
- The Yukon gets really bad mileage (12.9mpg on a 300 mile trip we've done 100's of times) the Denali has been mid to upper twenties. Gaser vs diesel
I'm sure a bunch of those features are available in the non Denali's; but those where the features we've noticed that were different or didn't exist between them.