rcx vs. superlift??

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

bowtiefreak

No Quarter
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I do like the RCX. No issues with it and a good price. I do not know much about the Superlift DonnieYukon runs it I believe.

But the RCX kit is a simple install. Most bad reviews you come across was the old kit, they redesigned and did it well. The RCX drops the differential 5.125". I run 35x12.5 on my suburban and needed minimal trimming on the running board to clear at full lock with no rub. I will get some pictures up tomorrow when I am home. All in all I do like it. Not as much as my other truck's kit. But considering what I use as a comparison this is a good kit.

Plus it came with the longer brake lines...it was a true complete kit. I opted for SS braided lines anyway but my point stands.

OP
OP
T

tahoe5.7

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
thanks for ur input bowtiefreak, I'm leaning more for the rcx, plus it does look nicer!

Donnie Yukonie

Yates Caretaker
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I do like the RCX. No issues with it and a good price. I do not know much about the Superlift DonnieYukon runs it I believe.

But the RCX kit is a simple install. Most bad reviews you come across was the old kit, they redesigned and did it well. The RCX drops the differential 5.125". I run 35x12.5 on my suburban and needed minimal trimming on the running board to clear at full lock with no rub. I will get some pictures up tomorrow when I am home. All in all I do like it. Not as much as my other truck's kit. But considering what I use as a comparison this is a good kit.

Plus it came with the longer brake lines...it was a true complete kit. I opted for SS braided lines anyway but my point stands.

This ^

Both Kits are Great IMO , Only difference I noticed is the skid plates are thicker for Superlift . I Run the Superlift and I love it no issues

SwampHound

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ordered my Superlift last week. Once it arrives I'll measure the drop brackets, supposed to be a full 6" drop vs the RCX 5.125" drop.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SDHanz