Quin from the PNW

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Quin Bougie

Reaction score
Hey folks hows it going? I'm Quin checking in from the Seattle area.I just traded in my REVO stage 2 B6 passat for a 2005 Yukon. Please excuse me now for asking a million questions about the new SUV,if I get on your nerves asking a million questions just tell me to shut up and go sit in a corner!!

Future plans are a decently big stereo,static lowering for now with bags in the future,22/24" wheels,tinting the front windows,a simple exhaust,getting it cleaner,and just learning more about the murrican side of things. Iwill also the starting an ongoing WTB thread so please feel free to sell me your old parts and give any information you have,I'm here to learn.

chauncey0337

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Welcome Quin! I'm just 20-30 minutes north of you in Mountlake Terrace and there are a few others from the area too. This forum is a great place to be but might make you broke because of all the great mod ideas. Don't be afraid to ask questions, that's what we're here for. Good luck!

OP
OP
Q

Quin Bougie

Reaction score
very nice! Im in Everett but Seattle area seems to make more sense. lol

I'll keep in touch with you for sure.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GMC GUy