Quick PS of Rim changes

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Tahoewhat

Ballin' on a Budget
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Alright, well got some time on my hands today and been thinking about the bigger ss rims. So i ps'ed some. What do you guys think? I would really like the gm ck375 also. but dont know. .

Thanks for looking. and my skills arent good so pointers in ps are welcomed.

Last edited:
OP
OP
Tahoewhat

Tahoewhat

Ballin' on a Budget
Supporting Member
Reaction score
i do to. But i dont think that ps'ed is 22"s. ha ha... more like 24's or something..

swtz71

Full Access Member
Reaction score
They look good.. so you thinking of going up a size in wheels?

OP
OP
Tahoewhat

Tahoewhat

Ballin' on a Budget
Supporting Member
Reaction score
They look good.. so you thinking of going up a size in wheels?

im just kind of growing tired of them. I need a change. Never really loved them, kind of grew on me. I just want something different. Something deep dish, and unique sort of. Not u2's or 330's although i wouldnt mind 330. i dont know.

can't loose with 24's !!

yeah, but to big for me. had 22's when i got it and then to these ss 20's. made a difference. faster, turns better, brakes better, cant imagine 24's.

i love your rims.. ha ha... are they dub homies? ive seen some like that but looked a little different that i liked.

felixgun

Full Access Member
Reaction score
sick truck. if i still had my nbs i would do everything you did. CK375 all the way though. sickest gm oem 22s they got, IMO!

puckhead

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I like em both alot, the ss wheels to make it look a little cleaner and "uncluttered" but either would look good

OP
OP
Tahoewhat

Tahoewhat

Ballin' on a Budget
Supporting Member
Reaction score
yeah i really like the BIG SS rims, if only.. lol.. but i cant remeber seeing one w/ ss 22 chromes. I think a member does, but cant remember who or find it.
For the ck375 i do love those, look alot better in person. Anyone seen any on a NBS tahoe? I have come up w/ nothing, only on nnbs, and a nnbs silverado..

thanks felix..

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Luggz