Question about 03-06 power fold tow mirrors

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
Timburton402

Timburton402

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Yah I imagine with an assembly part from the original 2015 and up mirrors can be integrated in the non motorized knuckle. I wish him the best with his endeavor. It makes sense to me that the Amazon power fold mirrors aren’t advertised for Yukons but at the end of the day why not just have a bigger buyer range.

OP
OP
Timburton402

Timburton402

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Not sure if this question was asked specifically, but Sierra mirrors are the same as Tahoe and Yukon. I added the powerfold mirrors to mine, which it originally didn't come with it. So they can be added if it didn't originally come with them.
Yeah my 04 Yukon has power fold stock. These mirrors I listed are generally for pickup trucks as far as advertised and top auto sport wants 700 and boost auto is or was less but for 335 on Amazon for the same mirrors made in the same warehouse I’d say it’s a great deal. Power fold is a luxury I won’t go without.

S33k3r

Full Access Member
Reaction score
One of the biggest problems is having enough buttons. Another is that most power tow mirrors are tilted. Thirdly, you need to have a 2 piece arm, typically, to reduce/eliminate vibration. As far as I know, he's solved for everything, but I'll be in his beta test at the end of July.

Once these are available, I can post back. Question: Should I place in the good deal spotters thread?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
btheboyscout

Latest posts