Question about 03-06 power fold tow mirrors

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Timburton402

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I see top auto sport has power fold mirrors said to be compatible with 03-06 Yukons with compatible features. At $650. I can’t justify it. On Amazon sooner has the same mirrors said to be power folding at $320 but they are for 03-06 gmc sierra. I’ve tried to do all the research and it seems they should be directly compatible via plugs and I can’t tell if there are different pin locations on the same blue and black plugs. Any help is appreciated.

S33k3r

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I see top auto sport has power fold mirrors said to be compatible with 03-06 Yukons with compatible features. At $650. I can’t justify it. On Amazon sooner has the same mirrors said to be power folding at $320 but they are for 03-06 gmc sierra. I’ve tried to do all the research and it seems they should be directly compatible via plugs and I can’t tell if there are different pin locations on the same blue and black plugs. Any help is appreciated.
If you figure this out, please share. I have been looking for something like this for 5 years. And, as you can imagine, $650 is a bit rich for my blood too.

Do you have a link for the sooner mirrors? Every set of power mirrors I've seen are powered except for extending and folding. But they are still power mirrors...

OP
OP
Timburton402

Timburton402

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
No. I did not actually get them, yet. I haven’t pulled the trigger and I am considering the blackpaint or chrome of this style. If I do get the red ones I will update the thread and my intention would be to vinyl wrap them black.

S33k3r

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I went back and looked at the mirrors again. Looks like, out of the 4 options, I managed to order the only one that did NOT power fold. <sigh>

I also have a friend that is about to get in the business of providing these mirrors. He hasn't finished beta testing, but they are coming.

OP
OP
Timburton402

Timburton402

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I went back and looked at the mirrors again. Looks like, out of the 4 options, I managed to order the only one that did NOT power fold. <sigh>

I also have a friend that is about to get in the business of providing these mirrors. He hasn't finished beta testing, but they are coming.
There were 3 available around the time you first replied. (In Red) then 2 then only one left. I also found a seller on eBay that has only chrome capped ones with a chrome style marker lights for 330, also a gentleman that had bought one of the last three power fold functioning red mirrors has left a video and review! I pulled the trigger on the red ones and will update and upload a video on YouTube possibly. The mirrors I found on eBay have the 03-06 Yukon as compatible.IMG_4059.png

Tonyrodz

Resident Resident
Reaction score
Not sure if this question was asked specifically, but Sierra mirrors are the same as Tahoe and Yukon. I added the powerfold mirrors to mine, which it originally didn't come with it. So they can be added if it didn't originally come with them.

S33k3r

Full Access Member
Reaction score
For me, it is Power Fold tow mirrors. My friend is actually going to make them powerfold and power extend/retract.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ron505