put a denali console in today...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

dwmmatt23

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Illegal, did you use one for the same year as your truck or did you just get an 00-06 console?

I think he got the same series year, the 00-06 console will fit any year but DIC will only fit same series 00-02 and 03-06, think he said it was for prior to 03. I've been looking for the same for awhile

ntxstallion

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have one but it is the wrong color and I was hoping to trade. I have a buyer for it but want to make sure before I do sell.

ntxstallion

Full Access Member
Reaction score
What color? If its shale and from a 00-02 Ill buy

Not quite sure what shale is Matt. I have tan interior and it is too dark for mine. Almost black looking so I am going to say Ebony. However, I sold it today because it was the wrong color. If I had checked this post, I would have saved it at least until we got the color right. Again sorry.

ntxstallion

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well it may have been the darker grey which I assumed was called ebony. It certainly was not black.

01HDtahoeNJN

Shredding Gnar Daily
Reaction score
A 04+ center consoule. Would be a nice addition..I wanna get one for myself haven't found one..they have the rubberized door instead of the full plastic.

Sent from my SCH-I500 using Tapatalk

ntxstallion

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Gonna get mine fiberglassed sometime soon so I can put the dic in place of the cassette player.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cayukon