Progressive Hoe, New pics

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

hoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Lots of updates, chrome handles are gone, debadgred the rear. Debadged window bug things, leveled her front by maxing stock tbars. (still need longer shocks) Got rid of crossbars on the roofrack.

So its is getting much better. Things I still have to do is debadge the sides, emblems and door guards, spray the grill black, and maybe touch up the truck a lil bit. Black 17" rims with 32" tires. Gears will be 4.10s with detriot Trutrac. More tint, 6.0 swap and TVS 1900 in the future.

Ill start by showing some b4 pics, to what it has evolved too... on the other hand I will not, cause it looks so much better now. Its a stock 5.3 2wd, so it sits lower than a 4x4. But since its perfectly level with tbars crank, it dont look like a 2wd. But its about 1" or so shorter than a 4wd. Better for me on a performance standpoint, But it will never go lower than this, or higher for that matter. I already had the big lift on tires on my other vehicles, not this one..

---------- Post added at 01:48 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:28 PM ----------

Here are the pics from a few mins ago
IMG_1796.gif
fd52de0c.gif
my favorite
c43c4447.gif

Now Im planing some black Crager soft8s, with 17/65/285 meats on a 17x9 rim. What do you guys think? How does she look now? If you check my profile you might find some older b4 pics.

Last edited:

puckhead

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Not too shabby! Get some bigger meat on them tires and debadge that shit and it will look much better!

Z-56 Hoe

What do I do????
Reaction score
it looks alot better. I also Have a juck up 4WD Truck so My 2WD Hoe is Lowered. its looking good. are you thinking LQ4 or LQ9?

OP
OP
hoe

hoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It really doesnt matter if its a lq4 or lq9. Preferably a lq4 if im going to put the blower on it... but regardless what I get its getting torn down, so it dont matter. The Crager soft8s are steel blackies, and 17x9 with 5 back spacing. So hopefully all my tires stay tucked uner the truck. I really want some 32s with the 4.10s, or 4.30s. I always over gear some. See some idiot has used hotglue on some of my decals, mostly the pass side, so I need to get a strong heatgun to get it removed.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Trickystick19