Production date

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

October

Reaction score
The production date of my Yukon Denali is Jan 12. What is the sequence of events that need to occur before the car is delivered to the dealer? When do you think is a realistic time for me to expect delivery of the car? Thanks.

jl449

Full Access Member
Reaction score
When did you order your vehicle? I ordered a Denali in Dec ~3 and my production date is 1/26. My dealer told me to expect it late feb early march if all goes well.

ScottV503

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You can read through the Frustrated thread, but MANY variables. It's expected to be about 10-12 weeks from order to delivery.
In my experience, after production, it goes through QC, called "Bayed" (3 weeks for me). Then it loads on a train (another 3 weeks from Arlington to Portland, OR). Then from train yard to dealer (5 days for me).

Also, in the event you don't know, you can go the GMC.com and on the right hand side is a CHAT link. There are good and average folks working behind the link. The good will dig deeper and provide detailed location of the vehicle.
Good luck and enjoy the ride.

OP
OP
O

October

Reaction score
I ordered mine Dec 2. Thanks for the info. I was hoping to get it mid February.

Anon2015

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My third one was ordered end of August, built last Thursday, it will get here when it gets here...maybe by Spring. :(

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
abruck