Production / build updates and communications

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SC2CO_TAHOE

Reaction score
Hi. Our 22 Tahoe has a TPW of this week. Just wondering, based on others experience, if there are any formal communications from GM once it is built (like advising of the VIN) or how long it takes to show up on the Chevy website as an “in transit” vehicle? Thx,

firsttimetahoe

Reaction score
It really varies. Whether it's who you speak to at Chevy (either calling or via chat) or at your dealership - everyone seems to have a different experience.

WalleyeMikeIII

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Mine showed up on the View Inventory website as "in transit" once it was built...with a VIN, you could view the window sticker, etc...but, my dealer orderd mine as regular stock, not a sold vehicle...not sure if vehicles ordered as "sold" show up this way.

Banks22

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Mine showed up on the View Inventory website as "in transit" once it was built...with a VIN, you could view the window sticker, etc...but, my dealer orderd mine as regular stock, not a sold vehicle...not sure if vehicles ordered as "sold" show up this way.
That’s what I’m wondering cuz my new truck is ordered as a sold unit and it is not showing up online. And it’s sitting in Indiana now almost to the dealer.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rick9667

Latest posts