Premium Paint Job needed

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Yukon Faithful

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
My 2002 Yukon XL is in need of a paint job. I live in Maryland and would like a place close to me. I want a premium paint job like they do in California!

Also any local shops that do hydraulics.

Any assistance and suggestions will be appreciated.

Thank you

Big Mama

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Welcome to the forum from Virginia. Do some google research for paint shops. California shops aren’t necessarily better. What type of hydraulic work are you looking for?

OP
OP
Y

Yukon Faithful

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Welcome to the forum from Virginia. Do some google research for paint shops. California shops aren’t necessarily better. What type of hydraulic work are you looking for?
Thank you for the welcome Big Mama! Where in Virginia, I will transport my truck for a proper paint job.

I’m looking for hydraulics to lift me high and can lower me to the ground.

I just left Oakland this weekend and all of the GMC trucks had immaculate paint jobs.

I asked my guys in electronics, construction, exhaust, engines in Maryland, they had the same response “you will not immaculate paint jobs in Maryland”

Thanks again

Nicety

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Welcome to the forum, I too live in Maryland. Down in Southern Maryland and my Yukon is tarting to show some paint wear and my 2 front seats are worn so I'm trying to get them done so I've heard of a few paint shops down here. I'm by the naval base.

OP
OP
Y

Yukon Faithful

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Welcome to the forum, I too live in Maryland. Down in Southern Maryland and my Yukon is tarting to show some paint wear and my 2 front seats are worn so I'm trying to get them done so I've heard of a few paint shops down here. I'm by the naval base.
what’s the name of the paint shops you are referring to?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
asadachi99