Power Boards and Front Flaps

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Gezim Veliu

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
What are you guys using from flaps on your SUV with Power Boards, my 2016 has the stock GMC Molded ones and I love em, but my new 2018 has Power Boards. Id like to go molded, has anyone cut the running boards?

wa3cuj

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I'm looking for a solution too! The amount of road salt collected on the retracted boards is amazing. Then when they extend you carry the salt into the vehicle when you step on it as you get in. Arghh!!! Haven't found anyone who makes flaps that are compatible!!!

MTVP

Reaction score
Not true wa3cuj, and Gezim! I have some on the front of my 17 Esky. They do a good job of keeping my power running boards snow and salt free. It's not hard finding them online from Husky.

Tahoe14

Full Access Member
Reaction score
And this has been discussed in another thread. Google search is your friend. Huskey is the way to go. I even spoke to a Dealer who is selling Huskey as an alternative and I am running them on my 2017 without any issues.

wa3cuj

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Thanks MTVP and Tahoe14!!!!! I thought I had looked at them all, including Husky. Maybe I had a senior moment but I will be ordering a set as soon as I finish typing this. Many thanks!!