Posted my retired patrol Tahoe.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
popo8

popo8

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Only 2 days left. Still under 5k...

2002 Two Tone Escalade

jsoltren

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Did anyone from here get it?

What are you driving at work now that this one has been sold?

OP
OP
popo8

popo8

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Exploder? How does it compare to the Hoe? Is the driver seat like the pic I posted above?

I missed that... nah, the seat is still stock and not modified yet. Those vinyl inserts are usually added after sections of the factory seat wear through... we had to do it on some of our old impalas.

As for how does it compare... its more nimble... its quick but not powerfull feeling. The hoe was more dependable in the snow, and as the miles build up, the explorer begins to feel less, "solid."

The 07 tahoe just sold with 130k on it. Feels more solid than any of our explorers with 1/3rd the mileage...

Most cops will tell u... a police car should be full framed, v8 and rwd based... and the explorer is non of those things.

We abuse these things way 2 much to expect a vehicle that accelerates, brakes and steers with the same wheels to handle that same abuse as a vehicle that shares those duties when rwd. If that makes sense... lol

2002 Two Tone Escalade

Tonyrodz

Resident Resident
Reaction score
I missed that... nah, the seat is still stock and not modified yet. Those vinyl inserts are usually added after sections of the factory seat wear through... we had to do it on some of our old impalas.

As for how does it compare... its more nimble... its quick but not powerfull feeling. The hoe was more dependable in the snow, and as the miles build up, the explorer begins to feel less, "solid."

The 07 tahoe just sold with 130k on it. Feels more solid than any of our explorers with 1/3rd the mileage...

Most cops will tell u... a police car should be full framed, v8 and rwd based... and the explorer is non of those things.

We abuse these things way 2 much to expect a vehicle that accelerates, brakes and steers with the same wheels to handle that same abuse as a vehicle that shares those duties when rwd. If that makes sense... lol

2002 Two Tone Escalade
Aren't those ppv Explorers rwd? Thought they were.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kylesimmons