Post your lifted trucks here!!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

TheFuzz

Idiot Police
Supporting Member
Reaction score
After seeing all of the badass rigs on here, the Yuke pales in comparison...but for the sake of the thread, here's my bish:

Ford keys front, 1.5" spacers rear, 285 75 Nittos. The stock shocks in the front finally just took a shit after almost a year of running the lift. The front rubs like a sonofabitch at full lock backing up now. I'll be picking up some Bilstien 5100s here soon hopefully...

IMG00096.jpg
IMG00097.jpg
IMG00179.jpg

ryangt

double team supreme
Reaction score
After seeing all of the badass rigs on here, the Yuke pales in comparison...but for the sake of the thread, here's my bish:

Ford keys front, 1.5" spacers rear, 285 75 Nittos. The stock shocks in the front finally just took a shit after almost a year of running the lift. The front rubs like a sonofabitch at full lock backing up now. I'll be picking up some Bilstien 5100s here soon hopefully...

whats up with it still having the front rake angle to it? I thought the keys would fix that up.

Last edited:

TheFuzz

Idiot Police
Supporting Member
Reaction score
whats up with it still having the front rake angle to it? I thought the keys would fix that up.

I didn't want to crank the bolts too far without putting new shocks in first, for fear of blowing the stock ones out...but I didn't have the funds to buy the Bilstiens until now, and what do you know, the stockers still blew out lol.

I'll crank it more in a few weeks when I buy the 5100s and get em slapped on.

Effeckt

Resident Cards Fan
Reaction score
This thread made me want to lift mine. I was trying to avoid it being the family vehicle but my wife the other day agreed. I won't be able to go too aggressive but at least she's in for it. I'm thinking I'll try to fit close to a 33" tire and go with something between 16-18" wheels.

southbar

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Effeckt.. that hoe would look killer with a lil lift and some proper meats. sharp truck now though too!

Effeckt

Resident Cards Fan
Reaction score
Thanks Southbar. I was actually looking at pics of your Tahoe earlier thinking that your stance would probably be something I could get away with. I wanted to lift this thing from the beginning but did considering lowering just for the simplicity of it since it came with the 22's when I bought it. The more I thought about it though the more I want to lift it. So when I have the cash flow to do it I'll find someone to buy my wheels/tires and start working towards getting this done. I just wish I could do it now!

rockymt21

wing addict
Reaction score
Thanks Southbar. I was actually looking at pics of your Tahoe earlier thinking that your stance would probably be something I could get away with. I wanted to lift this thing from the beginning but did considering lowering just for the simplicity of it since it came with the 22's when I bought it. The more I thought about it though the more I want to lift it. So when I have the cash flow to do it I'll find someone to buy my wheels/tires and start working towards getting this done. I just wish I could do it now!

Dude I can't wait to see that. I think I am just going to buy a lowering kit and lift kit. That way I can change it whenever I want. That would be nice.

CREETO

Reaction score
2008 tahoe z71 4x4

since you say it looks better covered in mud... here's a few more pics

picture.jpg
picture.jpg

superlift 6 inch suspension lift
cooper discoverer stt armortek 35x12.5x18
helo 835 rims
much more work to this truck slated for the near future!!!

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
waiteben84

Latest posts