Post pics of your avalanche or EXT

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Dizigidy

Reaction score
as you should. drove mine stock for 6 yrs and loved it. good thing i kept my stock parts, i may go back to stock someday.

Dizigidy

Reaction score
updated pics - new (to me) wheels

A buddy of mine purchased these new used them for 2 years, then had them powder coated and put new tires on them. I picked up from him for a great deal.

Attachments

• IMAG2993.jpg
    IMAG2993.jpg
    97.5 KB · Views: 100
  • IMAG2985.jpg
    IMAG2985.jpg
    98.2 KB · Views: 91
  • IMAG2974.jpg
    IMAG2974.jpg
    100.1 KB · Views: 93

NathanJax

Vacation Nathan
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
A buddy of mine purchased these new used them for 2 years, then had them powder coated and put new tires on them. I picked up from him for a great deal.

looks good!

Hammered Avy

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Looks awesome with blacked out wheels, what size tire are you rolling on & did you have do anything to the drop. :thumbsup:

Dizigidy

Reaction score
Looks awesome with blacked out wheels, what size tire are you rolling on & did you have do anything to the drop. :thumbsup:

Tires are 295/30/26. I did have to reinstall my stock front springs :-( I loved it slammed. I also chopped up the inner fenders for rubbing clearance. So now all I have up front are Beltech 2" drop spindles which puts me at a 2/5.5. I like the Cali-sag, it grew on me.

stephygee

Just Steph
Reaction score
Upgraded to Power Stop cross-drilled & slotted rotors brake kit; Russell S/S brake lines; MGP color matched caliper covers; and 26" Velocity Type 125b wheels w/ Lexani 305/30ZR26 tires. No rubbing.

CaliperCovers-vi.jpg

Side-vi.jpg

I like the stock height/rake of the Avalanche. Don't plan on installing a leveling kit or bagging it.