PLEASE HELP ASAP!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Hype

Reaction score
my 2003 yukon slt was fine all day got home did few things then couple hours later i went to start it light came on like normal for breif second then **** everything dead no power no cranking nothing... i dunno where to start as i dont think its the battery whats could it be? its my only way to work i need to fiogure this out

HiHoeSilver

Away!
Reaction score
my 2003 yukon slt was fine all day got home did few things then couple hours later i went to start it light came on like normal for breif second then **** everything dead no power no cranking nothing... i dunno where to start as i dont think its the battery whats could it be? its my only way to work i need to fiogure this out

First things first... , disconnect, clean, and reconnect the battery cables.

OP
OP
Hype

Hype

Reaction score
ok ill do that now
note im not mechanically inclined but have no help either and limited on funds which screws me but imma try that now...

OP
OP
Hype

Hype

Reaction score
thanks i used hot water toothbrush started right up.... im an idiot for overreacting its just i don't know much bout cars and trucks and that's my only transportation.... agian thanks for support good to know i got yall to help... i also had battery check and its fine...i forget i live in florida and batterys dont last very long down here.....

HiHoeSilver

Away!
Reaction score
thanks i used hot water toothbrush started right up.... im an idiot for overreacting its just i don't know much bout cars and trucks and that's my only transportation.... agian thanks for support good to know i got yall to help... i also had battery check and its fine...i forget i live in florida and batterys dont last very long down here.....

Your humid salty air likes to corrode stuff. You can put a bit of anti corrosive grease on those battery terminals, too, and tighten em down good.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jterry76