picture hoe

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
Donnie Yukonie

Donnie Yukonie

Yates Caretaker
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Say's the guy who thinks 20 inch wheels on truck's are ugly. Huh, interesting.^^ lol

I'd put your add a leaf in first and crank up a little bit. See where that put's you then. Just, whatever you do, please don't body lift it unless you must do it to clear your tires.

yea i think im going to try and do without im clearing them "ok" for now at least its driveable for the time being until i get the leafs in and cranked a little

What's your lift and tire setup?

6.5 superlift sitting at 5 and 35s nitto mud grapps think the width is 12.5

OP
OP
Donnie Yukonie

Donnie Yukonie

Yates Caretaker
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Looks so good!

Idea for a 5-min mod, get a little can of red paint and a brush, and paint the superlift logo to match the pinstripe. Or cover it.

:hmmm2: that is one hell of an idea considered and def going to look into this

19Yukon97

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Looks awesome! i love those tires! If it were mine i wouldnt lift it anymore then an inch or two... Get to much lift and the wheel wells look stupid.

moviewithnotitle

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Dude, that looks awesome! Don't change a thing. IMHO it looks perfect. Stance is great, wheel/tire size is great. Looks is super aggressive. Can't wait to see it in person later this month at the SleaSide meet!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
caprajohn