Pedal commander

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

hdrolling

Reaction score
Not sure if the Pedal Commander qualifies as a performance part but after installing one in our 6.2L our Tahoe now feels like it should when we step on the pedal.

Pedal Commander PC77 Bluetooth is what I installed, this is our fourth vehicle that we have used it on.

All it does is adjust the throttle sensitivity to your liking and eliminates any lag from the time you touch the pedal to the time the vehicle starts moving.

On our ride home from the dealer I could tell I was going to want one, and now that it's installed it's night and day better.

I know Banks also sells their Pedal Monster, I'm just familiar with the Pedal commander and already have the Bluetooth app installed on my phone.

For our 6.2 the City +1 setting feels the most natural, in my 2018 Silverado 3500 dually with the 6.6L TD city +4 feels the best. You just have to play with the setting to get the feel you want.

These add no more HP/TQ or help with fuel mileage.

IMG_0840.jpg

Last edited:

peteytahoe

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Not sure if the Pedal Commander qualifies as a performance part but after installing one in our 6.2L our Tahoe now feels like it should when we step on the pedal.

Pedal Commander PC77 Bluetooth is what I installed, this is our fourth vehicle that we have used it on.

All it does is adjust the throttle sensitivity to your liking and eliminates any lag from the time you touch the pedal to the time the vehicle starts moving.

On our ride home from the dealer I could tell I was going to want one, and now that it's installed it's night and day better.

I know Banks also sells their Pedal Monster, I'm just familiar with the Pedal commander and already have the Bluetooth app installed on my phone.

For our 6.2 the City +1 setting feels the most natural, in my 2018 Silverado 3500 dually with the 6.6L TD city +4 feels the best. You just have to play with the setting to get the feel you want.

View attachment 345075
i have pedal commander on my 2020 tahoe 6.2 with a supercharger exhuast and intake and if it wasnt for pedal commander i would sell my tahoe. takes the lag right out

mikew2069

Full Access Member
Reaction score
This platform needs a tune so bad. Would be great to address this, AFM and ASS all at the same time.

Fast_AT4

RWM +1
Supporting Member
Reaction score
This platform needs a tune so bad. Would be great to address this, AFM and ASS all at the same time.

Crack the dual layer encryption and you'll be king and have a leg up on Hennessey Engineers...agreed though. Been able to tune the following no problems over the years:

2016 BMW M5 (BM3)
2015 Ford SD F250 (EZLynk)
2006 BMW M5 (Burger MotorSports)
2004 Acura RSX Type-S (Hondata KPRO)

So yes, I feel I am lacking something without the ability to do this!

mikew2069

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Crack the dual layer encryption and you'll be king and have a leg up on Hennessey Engineers...agreed though. Been able to tune the following no problems over the years:

2016 BMW M5 (BM3)
2015 Ford SD F250 (EZLynk)
2006 BMW M5 (Burger MotorSports)
2004 Acura RSX Type-S (Hondata KPRO)

So yes, I feel I am lacking something without the ability to do this!
I'm also coming from BMW. I have had BM3 and BMS on two separate BMWs. Amazing to be able to turn up the boost on turbocharged platforms. If GM would put a TTV8 in these trucks, they would have the perfect machine.

Tyrell

Reaction score

View attachment 345075
Where did you end up mounting the controller box?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DenaliRoyal