Passenger side power mirror dead?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

15TahoeLT

Reaction score
I have the non-power folding mirrors on my 15' Tahoe. After going through a car wash the other day, the passenger side power mirror is no longer responding to adjustment controls. I don't think it's the fuse as both mirrors appear to be on the same fuse and the driver side works fine. Everything else power works fine on the passenger door except the mirror. Any ideas before I take it into the dealer and get bent over getting it repaired?

RST Dana

Supporting Member
Reaction score
I have the non-power folding mirrors on my 15' Tahoe. After going through a car wash the other day, the passenger side power mirror is no longer responding to adjustment controls. I don't think it's the fuse as both mirrors appear to be on the same fuse and the driver side works fine. Everything else power works fine on the passenger door except the mirror. Any ideas before I take it into the dealer and get bent over getting it repaired?
Easy replacement mod. Either with esky or stock. No discipline tools required. You can find both on eBay and other sites.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rick3645