Passenger LED DRL Looks DIM?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

YUKRON

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Hi folks - I am a new member and happy to be here. I just purchased a 2021 GMC Yukon Denali Ultimate with 27K miles. I love it.

Please refer to the picture - you'll notice I'm pointing out a "dim" section of the passenger side DRL led. Is this common? Is this an actual issue? Hard to fix? How to fix? Should I take it to the dealer? I've had the vehicle about a week now. Any help or guidance is greatly appreciated!

Ron

IMG_0401.jpeg

Joseph Garcia

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Welcome to the Forum from NH.

Lots of knowledgeable folks here who freely share their knowledge, experiences, and perspectives. Knowledge is power.

I hope that you will become a participating member in the Forum's discussions.

Pics of the truck, please.

You are already receiving sage advice from the knowledgeable folks on this Forum.

I cannot personally assist you with your issue, but other members of this Forum much more knowledgeable than me with this model year will chime in. Is the truck still under warranty?

OP
OP
YUKRON

YUKRON

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Thank you. I believe the truck is about to or just fell out of warranty but I did purchase a 7 year extended full coverage warranty. I posted a picture of the issue in my original post.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Daily Bread