Paint front grille ?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Ddbell21

Reaction score
I have been thinking about painting the "grille" that goes around the headlights and grille white. I'm not sure if it would look good or bad. I am going all white on the truck waiting on some 24" U2 55's at the moment. But please let me know what y'all think about painting it white.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    94.7 KB · Views: 12

YukonXL04

The Riverboat
Supporting Member
Reaction score
It should look good. I had a sierra I did a all black grille with that same chrome grill insert and was happy with the combo

OP
OP
Ddbell21

Ddbell21

Reaction score
I have a feeling that it would look good but I just wish someone had a picture of one already done. I was at work today and saw this yukon come by and had this grille combo done white and black and it looks good to me

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    95.5 KB · Views: 7

NeverSatisfied

eBay Baller
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I have a feeling that it would look good but I just wish someone had a picture of one already done. I was at work today and saw this yukon come by and had this grille combo done white and black and it looks good to me

To me you would need to white the rest of the chrome out to make that combo look really good. I think the all white would look really good

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rwussise49

Latest posts