Order accepted/Yukon Denali XL

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

todayusay

Full Access Member
Reaction score
messaged Chevy chat about an order that I have a GM Workbench print out showing a TPW or 3/14...chat said that the order is still at 3000 and no TPW had been assigned.

Called Chevy and got someone who pretty much gave me the same info...went back and forth as nice as possible, she disappeared for 5 mins trying to find more info (mainly looking for the TPW) and still nothing. Tried explaining again why I thought there should be a TPW...asked if she even was seeing a TPW field that was blank or said anything. Finally after another 5 min wait, she found it somewhere else...now its the first of May

so yeah - any info from GM is to not be taken as what is actually going on...boggles the mind honestly that there is so much mis-information

Sotrulylovely

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
My order for our Yukon Denali XL was accepted this week, 7 weeks after ordering. I was told by GMC they don’t have a production date but to check back weekly. Can anyone tell me what the average build time normally is in this case?
We placed our order for a Yukon xl Denali diesel in September. Our order has been accepted and yep, nothing has changed at all. Dealership can’t seem to tell me anything. So we are looking at the sequoia hybrid because apparently we ordered a unicorn

todayusay

Full Access Member
Reaction score
We placed our order for a Yukon xl Denali diesel in September. Our order has been accepted and yep, nothing has changed at all. Dealership can’t seem to tell me anything. So we are looking at the sequoia hybrid because apparently we ordered a unicorn

If it was actually accepted - there should have at least been a TPW established as long as it wasnt accepted in the past few days/week or so...if you were told it was accepted months ago, a call to your dealer to would be a good idea...they should be able to tell you at least which stage it's at (build code)..

Sotrulylovely

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
If it was actually accepted - there should have at least been a TPW established as long as it wasnt accepted in the past few days/week or so...if you were told it was accepted months ago, a call to your dealer to would be a good idea...they should be able to tell you at least which stage it's at (build code)..
I went back through my text chat with Gm over the last five months and it does indeed say “accepted but no TPW” then “not accepted”. We ordered through Dave Smith so I was hoping that might help since they’re huge but apparently not. They’ve not been that helpful (meaning giving no info). I know theyre having a tough time with this too and this is all first world things but just wish the old “under promise over deliver” existed! We placed beginning of September

Sotrulylovely

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I went back through my text chat with Gm over the last five months and it does indeed say “accepted but no TPW” then “not accepted”. We ordered through Dave Smith so I was hoping that might help since they’re huge but apparently not. They’ve not been that helpful (meaning giving no info). I know theyre having a tough time with this too and this is all first world things but just wish the old “under promise over deliver” existed! We placed beginning of September
I’m laughing because I just went back through all of it and it indeed says “accepted but no TPW” about five times between Dec/February then changes in March to not accepted

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
16yukon