Opinions Please - Which Wheels??

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

kickitandholdit

Full Access Member
Reaction score
dirty dog. homie is way to gangster blingy in my opinion... its obvious im white lol

OP
OP
N

nv6425

Full Access Member
Reaction score
dirty dog. homie is way to gangster blingy in my opinion... its obvious im white lol

LOL, yes, I agree, to blingy....think i'm going with the Dirty Dog....let the wait begin....thanks to everyone for your help!!

turboeclips

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Dirty dogs all the way.... for some reason I don't like how flat the homies look. They look weird to me being flat where the lugnuts go.

I agree with the above comment, was there supposed to be some rims in that first pic? I just saw a couple of trophies :D

oh yea....... please get the dirty dogs in 6's.

OP
OP
N

nv6425

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm getting 24s....I know the preference for the majority on the forums is to go with 26s, but ride quality and durability are very important given this is my DD and my commute is 60 miles round trip. Also, it seems like there is already a fitment issue with 24s so 26s would be very tough to fit.

Thanks for all of the opinions...if you notice, the majority of NNBS owners (except for 1) said Dirty Dog...wonder if the Homie looks better on NBS.

Let the 6 week wait begin!

jee123

Full Access Member
Reaction score
dirty dogs...what size you going to roll with?

OP
OP
N

nv6425

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Fellas, I think the verdict is Dirty Dog....I will place my order for 24s today! Thanks for all your help!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
agmanw8n